language
中国
韩国
韩国
韩国
韩国
韩国
NEWS
your current location:
Homepage
/
/
/
How to install Open tail taper pin

How to install Open tail taper pin

(Summary description)Open tail taper pins are mainly used for positioning in the connection of different devices, and are often installed in parts that require frequent disassembly. The tapered pin has a taper of 1:50, has good self-locking, and has the advantages of easy installation.

How to install Open tail taper pin

(Summary description)Open tail taper pins are mainly used for positioning in the connection of different devices, and are often installed in parts that require frequent disassembly. The tapered pin has a taper of 1:50, has good self-locking, and has the advantages of easy installation.

Information

Open tail taper pins are mainly used for positioning in the connection of different devices, and are often installed in parts that require frequent disassembly. The tapered pin has a taper of 1:50, has good self-locking, and has the advantages of easy installation, good self-locking and easy disassembly. How to install the Open tail taper pin, what is the process of installing the taper pin, these are some of my friends often ask me, today I will explain the installation process of the taper pin to you.

Discount Open tail taper pin from China manufacturer
Before installation, use a drill to punch a pilot hole on the base. The drilling position should be clear diagonally and the center of the position should be accurate. After punching the pilot hole, use a taper reamer to follow the taper of the Open tail taper pin. The bottom ratio is used to cut the pilot hole into a smooth bottom hole. It should be noted that when reaming the tapered hole, the stability of the reamer must be ensured, and no shaking occurs, because the taper of the hole will be asymmetrical with the tapered pin if it is broken. When the reamer feeds, it should not be too fast. It must be slowly and steadily cut out the hole. When the reamer is withdrawn, the reamer should stop rotating and then take out the reamer. The reamer cannot be reversed or idling. If the reamer is stuck, it cannot be shaken left and right forcibly to prevent the reamer from breaking and forming scrap in the hole.
When reaming the hole with the reamer, it is best to use the Open tail taper pin for multiple tests. The depth of the test is preferably about 80% of the length of the taper pin, and then tap the remaining 20% ​​of the length of the taper. The entire test installation is completed when it is level with the substrate. Taper pins are mainly used for equipment assembly and positioning. Compared with cylindrical pins, tapered pins are more difficult to process, but the installation effect is much higher than that of cylindrical pins. The tapered pin adopts an interference fit, so the locking and sealing effect is better. Since the material of the tapered pin is quenched and tempered, repeated use has little effect on the accuracy of the tapered pin and can be reused.
Open tail taper pin is suitable for occasions with shock and vibration.

Keyword:

Scan the QR code to read on your phone

Consult now

Username used for comment:
客户留言
Description:
验证码

Real-time information

Grooved Pin DIN 1472

Grooved Pin DIN 1472

Hole pin DIN 1443

Hole pin DIN 1443

Hole pin  ISO 2340

Hole pin ISO 2340

Cylindrical Pin   ISO 2338

Cylindrical Pin ISO 2338

产品列表

Grooved Pin DIN 1472

Grooved Pin DIN 1472

Search online

搜索
Search

Persist in doing things right once, and try our best to provide customers with better products and services.

Shanghai Dongbiao Standard Parts Co., Ltd.        沪ICP备10208594号-2        Powered by www.300.cn